TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.travelestausa.com is a private company specializing in processing of travel authorizations and visas to the United States of America.
Our services include:
- Consultations regarding obtaining the Travel Authorization to the USA;
- Verification and processing of ESTA Travel Authorizations;
- Data preparation and submission to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection for obtaining the ESTA Travel Authorization;
- Preparation of an approved ESTA Travel Authorization documents and sending to your e-mail address;
- Renewal, amending the ESTA Travel Authorizations.
Our services can be used, if:
- You plan to visit the United States for a period not exceeding 90 days;
- The reason for your travel is tourism, business or transit;
- You are a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) participant country;
- You have a valid Visa Waiver Program (VWP) participant country e-passport.
When applying to our services, you confirm that:
- You are informed about use of a private company services for acquisition of the ESTA Travel Authorization;
- You have read and agree to these and other terms of our web-page;
- You agree to the service fee, which consists of the mandatory government fee and our service processing fee;
- Data submitted by you or a third party in behalf of you are correct and true;
- You allow processing and submission on your behalf to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection of data submitted by you or by a third person you have authorized.
ESTA Application submission
In order to apply to the ESTA Travel Authorization, you have to:
- 1. Fill in an application form on our web-site, having given precise and true information.
- 2. Accept these and other binding terms of our web-page and service fee.
- 3. Settle the service fee with a payment card.
ESTA application processing and response time
The ESTA Travel Authorization application is considered as submitted and handed for processing with a moment the payment is made. The ESTA application is reviewed within 4-72 hours from the moment the payment is made. Within 24 hours you will receive a reply from us to the e-mail address indicated in the ESTA application on the application processing status. The following processing status messages are possible:
- 1. The Travel Authorization is approved and valid for travelling to the United States of America. Along with this e-mail message you will also receive the Travel Authorization in PDF.
- 2. Authorization Pending. It means that the Authorization is still in a review and reply will be given within next 72 hours.
- 3. Authorization Denied. It means that your Travel Authorization is denied, but it does not mean you may not travel to the United States. You will receive information, how to apply to a traveller’s visa.
Additional information: in case you do not receive a reply from us within 24 hours after the payment is completed, you should check Spam folder of your e-mail or check the size limits of your mailbox. In case you do not receive a reply, please contact our Customer Service Centre to e-mail address given on the web-page.
Issue of ESTA Travel Authorization
When you receive an approved ESTA Travel Authorization, you must check data correctness. In case you find inconsistencies in data, you must inform us about these within 5 calendar days after the payment is made, to the e-mail address indicated on our web-page, and please point to the necessary changes. If no information on data inconsistency is received within 5 business days after the application payment is made, then it is considered that the data indicted in the travel authorization comply with the real data and the Travel authorization is accepted and approved by you.
You are liable for correctness, fairness and compliance of the submitted information. We do not undertake any liability on compliance of data and documentation you submit. We do not undertake any material liability on costs that might incur in case of denied Travel Authorization or denied entry into the U.S. and related costs, that might arise from purchase of plane tickets, hotel reservations or any other costs.
When visiting our web-page, you automatically agree to electronic communication with us. Our Customer Service Department will contact you after inspection of your data, in order to clarify information or indicate towards inconsistencies in your application. Your duty is to provide answers to our questions regarding processing of the travel authorization as soon as possible, but not later than within 3 calendar days after such request is sent. In case no such reply is provided, the ESTA Travel Authorization processing may be terminated.
In case you wish to refuse to communicate us, then you are responsible to inform us about refusal from further communication by sending this information to the e-mail address published on our web-page. In case of communication refusal, the travel authorization processing may be interrupted.
Payments for processing of the ESTA Travel Authorization applications are accepted in U.S. Dollars only. Payments may be made with payment cards. If you would like to make the payment in another currency, your payment card issuing bank will automatically convert the amount into U.S. Dollars, and might charge additional fees, we cannot influence and don not undertake any responsibility of. The service fee forms 84 U.S. Dollars, including the mandatory government fee for each successfully submitted application.
Use of our application processing services is not mandatory and you can submit your application directly to the U.S. government institutions https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ and pay 14 USD.
When applying to ESTA Travel Authorization on our web-page, you acknowledge you have read and understand these Terms and conditions, as well as disclaim your rights to re-examine and submit an appeal against the U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer’s decision about allowing you to enter the country, as well as to appeal against any cancellation operation arising from your application for authorization within Visa Waiver Program, except for cases based on an application for asylum.
If your electronic travel authorization is approved, you are eligible to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, but it does not guarantee admission to the United States. Upon arrival at the United States, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officer may determine that you may not enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program or due to another reason according to the Law of the United States.
All information given by you or a third person authorised by you must be correct and precise. The electronic Travel Authorization may be revoked at any time and due to any reasons, for instance, in case new information is obtained regarding qualification. Should you deliberately and knowingly provide false, fictional, falsified or misleading information in the Travel Authorization application submitted by you or another person on your behalf, you may be subjected to administrative or criminal punishment.
When after applying for the Travel Authorization you are allowed into the United States by the US Customs and Border Protection officer at the border within the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), then during your stay you may not start unauthorized employment, attend school and represent a foreign media. You may not apply to: 1) changes to non-immigrant status, 2) extension of stay and 3) adjustment of status to temporary or permanent resident status, except for cases, when you can apply according to the Immigration and Nationality Act 245(c)(4). Violation of these terms will cause CANCELLATION of the authorization.
Denial of Service
We reserve the right to deny our services and/or deny your application at any time and due to any reasons, including if false or misleading information is provided, or our Terms and Conditions violated.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to renew, change or amend these Terms and Conditions, without prior notification. Please review our Terms and Conditions on a regular basis, as by using our web-page and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and comply with the current version of the Terms and Conditions.